Preparing for the Season: JI Updates


As we move closer and closer to the first game, I wanted to give you an idea of what you can expect going forward from Jackrabbit Illustrated. Because this is my hobby, I won't be able to create as much content now that school is back in session.  I will do my best, but here is what I will continue to cover and what you can expect from Jackrabbit Illustrated.

1.  Game Preview:  Who is the opponent?  Who are the play-makers?  How do the Jacks match up?

2.  Game Analysis:  This will typically include a "Rants and Raves" section  as well as quotes from coaches and players about the game.

3. Interest Article:  This might be a Senior Spotlight or a profile on one of the coaches. 

4. Recruiting: On Twitter, @JackIllustrated, we will continue to share recruiting updates as we have them.  As we get new verbals, I hope to do short interviews with those athletes. 

5.  I will try to make it to practice when I can and provide recaps, but that may be more difficult with my work schedule. 

Thank you for your support, I continue to be shocked by how quickly you have gotten behind this project.  It is clear to me that the interest is there for Jackrabbit Athletics.  I am looking for additional volunteer writers to help with the winter sports season.  If you, or someone you know, is interested in writing, blogging, or creating something around the Jacks, please let me know!

Go Jacks!
-Matt


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Favorite Jackrabbit Football Players

What's Cookin': Dessert

Guide to Fort Collins